Thank You to our customers. Check back to see what offering s will be
available in 2012.
Preferences and choices in colors and papers: please read all below.
- Card is made with handfolded small origami cranes on card stock, as shown below.
- You may indicate if you prefer the cranes in a solid color or patterned paper.
- You may request or indicate if you wish the "vase" to be a patterned or solid color paper and a preference in color for the vase: for example : reds, blues, green, yellows, gold or silver, pastels or traditional Japanese prints.
- Please indicate if you wish the card to be blank inside or contain a personal message. Please limit this message to a short paragraph, sentiment with signature or poem. A name and email contact is good to include in case we have questions before printing the sentiment.
You can include your choices or preferences in the "Comments" box when you order, using the "Buy Now Button" for credit/debit card purchases. If you wish to send a check or money order by mail, that is fine. We will start your order of Greeting Card when your check clears.
- Please allow one week delivery time, for one card ordered.
- If you wish to order more than one card please allow two weeks for orders of 2-6 cards and 4-6weeks for orderes of 7-12 cards
- If you wish to order quantities of more than 12 cards, please contact us by email or phone to verify and arrange a delivery and ship date.
Greeting cards and designs are origami designs by and copyrighted to Origami Designs, & to www.origamidesigns.com
2000 - 2012 and protected by state and federal copyright laws. Our cards are always handmade in the USA and not mass produced.
Click on the card to see a selection of cards
for "Love" or "Valentines Day" Order information included on selection page.
Greetings for St. Patrick's Day include
an origami folded 1$ bill, money shamrock. The card above has 2 !